Thursday, April 2, 2009

Get Phat!

Phat Fiber, that is. I just sent off my box of samples to be included in the PhatFiber box, scored by some number of lucky people mid-month via the PhatFiber Etsy shop. I made up cute little 1/2 ounce baggies of 2 of my favorite colorways. Since the April theme was 'green' - I chose the color route (vs. the eco route) and sent in Bronze Green (like this<-) and Beach Glass samples. I included a coupon good for a free pattern with purchase. We will see how it does - this is a slow time of year, so I shall see if this generates any business for my shop. I am totally looking forward to receiving a box of my own.

Coming up - This weekend I'll be calling a dance in Sautee GA. Although this is another one of those 'whatever was I thinking' gigs, my hosts, Donna anad Charles are lovely people and I am looking forward to seeing them.

No comments: