Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to Work

After a delightful holiday weekend, it's time to return to paying work. I got plenty done: Lots of dyeing, some spinning and finishing yarn, a bit of knitting, delivered a dozen hats to Asheville Home crafts at the Grove Arcade. I also took on the chairmanship of the Old Farmers Ball Holiday Craft Fair (pretty low key). Oh yeah and I tidied up the house a bit.

This Wednesday is the Campus Creations Fair where I'll have a table. I did not pack everything up - not that much to do - I'll take care of that on Tuesday night. Again, this will be fairly low key and I intend to take work with me while I hang out that day.

Today is Cyber Monday - I'm not sure how that will translate to the Etsy shop, but I am prepared with several posts over the weekend and I'll post again this morning.

No comments: