Monday, February 7, 2011

Frogged!

The Mossy Cardi is no more.  It's sad end came on Saturday morning.  There was no fixing the problem, so I frogged the sweater and washed the yarn.  Before (sorry the picture is so dark) ...
Note that although the sleeves were not yet knit, I was nearly to the shoulders.  But alas, the Mossy Cardi is no more.  Instead of becoming this, it became this...








 

Since washed and hung to dry.  I don't even feel the least bit bad about it.  I enjoy the process of knitting, so even if the sweater no longer exists, I had the pleasure of the knitting.  But since I like the yarn and I like knitting, now I have a chance to knit something completely different....I think this...

















You may now call me the Queen of Confidence.  I've already started spinning the yarns for the yoke! 

No comments: