But I think that what I miss is the writing. Writing a few times a week give me a time for introspection...thoughtfulness...as I try to put thoughts and feelings into words. I have used this blog as a diary of sorts, mostly writing about fiber (obviously), gardening, travel and the public parts of my life. There's only a little about work, except as it gives me a few interesting travel opportunities a year. My private life is only interesting to me - no drama to make salacious reading.
So in 2015, I'm going to revive the blog. Other resolutions...
- Finish the purple sweater (about 80% done).
- Rework red sweater. So far I have pulled out the sleeves and washed the yarn.
- Knit at least 6 pair of socks (2 already on needles)
- Work out more - Notice that I did NOT quantify that. but I've either walked or done yoga nearly every day since the Christmas break began.
- Pay attention the Etsy shop. I started by putting my patterns up.
- A little promotion wouldn't hurt (Facebook; Phat fiber)
- Add patterns to Ravelry.
- Keep my office cleaner. It's currently quite tidy. Can I spend 5 minutes at the end of every day tidying up?